1th December 2020
As of 20 November 2020, IDEC Inc has become a member of the Validant Group to build the leading global life science regulatory consulting firm.
For many years, IDEC Inc. has been providing international Bio-Pharma companies with highly value-adding regulatory and market access-related consulting services, enabling its clients to bring their pharmaceutical products to Japan. As the member company for Japan, representing a major global life science business, IDEC will continue to provide its best-in-class services.
The acquisition by Validant will enhance IDEC’s scope of services and capabilities by sharing infrastructure, know-how, and networks.
Here are Validant’s key messages about this global development:
- The US expert consulting group Validant, with the backing of its partner GHO Capital, has acquired IDEC Inc, a regulatory consultancy based in Tokyo. The acquisition is effective 20 November 2020.
- Through this acquisition the Validant Group will become one of the leading quality, compliance, and regulatory consulting firms with a presence in the US, Europe, China and Japan.
- The new combination of regional expertise and a global regulatory service platform is unique in the Bio-Pharma industry and provides clients a distinctive service offering to realize the full potential of their innovations and advanced healthcare outcomes.
- Validant is pursuing an accelerated international growth strategy through both organic growth and selective acquisitions – this strategy is supported by Validant’s partner, GHO Capital, a leading specialist healthcare investment adviser based in London.
- The acquisition adds geographic presence, establishing a comprehensive East Asian regulatory service with Validant Group company DataRevive in China and IDEC in Japan.
- IDEC Inc will continue to operate in Japan under the present management as a member of the Validant Group.
Accordingly, IDEC Inc will continue to hold the company name and brand as before. All the contact information, services, and business terms will remain the same after the integration.
For more information please contact us at Contact Us!